Reference: 06881 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 September 2017
Are you a driven and ambitious SEO marketer?
Are you passionate about promoting brand success?
An exciting opportunity has come about for one of the leading sports nutrition brands in the market. The company is looking to add an experienced SEO manager for their offices based in London. The company is one of the UK's fastest growing companies and have been place as the 6th fastest growing online retailers in the UK.
To continue to drive this successful journey of this FMCG market leader, the successful candidate will be an SEO focused expert with in the companies marketing team with the goal to improve and drive performance within the UK market. Working closely with the Senior Country Manager and UK team the ideal candidate will be able to define best practices and execute the SEO efforts with the implementation of an effective and efficient strategy.
In order to manage and develop their eCommerce strategy and activity across the UK, the job responsibilities and duties of the successful person will include:
- A primary focus on researching, devising and managing the SEO strategies for the companies digital estate.
- Providing internal guidance on the SEO updates and Algorithm
- Essential to build and maintain campaign and performance reports
- Performing keyword research in coordination with business objectives.
- Managing all aspects of SEO; including content marketing,online PR, technical SEP, link building and blogging
- Working with the companies social media and content teams to deliver effective and efficient campaigns
- Working with the acquisition team to ensure effective keyword targeting and landing page structure.
The essential skills and experience required for this role will include:
- Educated to degree level
- Passionate about their work
- Ambitious and success driven
- Strong knowledge with latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Knowledgeable of Adwords, Search console and Google analytics
- Strong MS office is essential
- An interest in sports nutrition would be advantageous
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be essential
- experience with using tools such as SEM rush and Moz
- Experience in creating effective and efficient outreach strategies
The company will soon be looking to expand globally boasting 13 EMEA websites and counting. The successful candidate with contribute from a excellent benefits package from the company and have the opportunity for great career progression with in the company.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24.00 to £30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Award winning technology solutions company
- Team focused environment, with an emphasis on innovative marketing campaigns
- Playing a key part in demand generation campaigns
£14.00 to £15.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Excellent opportunity to develop your Marketing career
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment