Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 August 2018
- First class training and development provided
- Innovative and collaborative agency environment
- Well established agency with an interesting mix of clients
Are you looking to start a career in SEO/digital marketing? Are you looking to join a company who will focus on giving you great training and development opportunity within digital?
If you are passionate about digital and SEO and are a creative thinker with excellent communication/writing skills, wanting to use this skills within an innovative company that values lateral thinking and rewards ability and enthusiasm, this is the role for you.
You will be working within the growing SEO team and this is a great opportunity if you are looking to further your career in SEO. Working with a highly supportive management team, you will take ownership of link building, content creation, PR outreach and analytics.
You will be passionate about SEO and the digital world. With highly developed logic and analytical skills, you will have strong MS Excel skills and the ability to create content.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £24,000
- A leader in their field
- Good training and development
- A supportive working environment
£25,000 to £35,000
- Innovative thinking company focused on organic growth
- A collaborative people centric environment where creativity and pro-activity are encouraged
- Manage the opportunity to grow brand awareness and expansion
£22,500 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Starting salary of £22,500
- Excellent working environment