Reference: 07353 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 22 August 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22 August 2018
Are you looking to start a career in SEO/digital marketing? Are you looking to join a company who will focus on giving you great training and development opportunity within digital?
If you are passionate about digital and SEO and are a creative thinker with excellent communication/writing skills, wanting to use this skills within an innovative company that values lateral thinking and rewards ability and enthusiasm, this is the role for you.
You will be working within the growing SEO team and this is a great opportunity if you are looking to further your career in SEO. Working with a highly supportive management team, you will take ownership of link building, content creation, PR outreach and analytics.
You will be passionate about SEO and the digital world. With highly developed logic and analytical skills, you will have strong MS Excel skills and the ability to create content.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: SEO, linkbuilding, on page SEO, off page SEO, keywords, metatags, search engine, SEO, organic search, keyword research
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£15.00 to £17.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- 'Challenger' Gartner Magic Quadrant IT SaaS vendor
- Ideal 1st / 2nd job marketing hire (digital focus)
- Will consider marketing graduates with commercial + hunger to work in IT sector
- Innovative market leader in their sector
- Inspiring and engaging working environment focused on team work & high quality customer service
- Be part of a marketing function focused on the future and building the digital brand
£23,750 + Benefits
- Full training provided
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Starting salary of £23,750 + benefits
- Excellent working environment