Reference: 06600 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 March 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's fast growing eCommerce companies.
Reporting directly into the Acquisition Manager, and work closely with the digital marketing team. You will be solely responsible for traffic and optimising SEO, PPC and Display.
- Work with the Acquisition manager on strategy and driving business growth
- Manage the budget spend across PLAs and Google
- Develop acquisition campaign, reporting on insights
- Manage all PPC media channels/accounts, executing campaigns
- Test sites and landing pages, improving traffic
- Generate weekly and monthly webmaster reports, to increase performance and sales.
- Solid understanding of SEO and PPC, preferable within an eCommerce environment,
- Budget management responsibilities
- Adwords, Bin Ads, Webmaster, Google Analytics, Doublecklick
- Ability to work autonomously within a fast paced environment.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40,000 + Benefits
- One for the UK's Fastest Growing Companies
- Leading Sports Nutrition Brand
- Friendly and Casual working environment
- Offices based in London
- Excellent Benefits package
- Fast-paced ambitious online retailer
£20,000 to £25,000
Henley on Thames
- Innovative and collaborative agency environment
- Training and development a key benefit
- Well established agency with an interesting mix of clients
£35,000 to £45,000
London (All areas)
- International marketing agency with an emphasis on channel marketing
- Working on behalf of a leading disruptive tech business
- Fun working environment