Reference: 06600 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 March 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 March 2017
This is a great opportunity to join one of London's fast growing eCommerce companies.
Reporting directly into the Acquisition Manager, and work closely with the digital marketing team. You will be solely responsible for traffic and optimising SEO, PPC and Display.
- Work with the Acquisition manager on strategy and driving business growth
- Manage the budget spend across PLAs and Google
- Develop acquisition campaign, reporting on insights
- Manage all PPC media channels/accounts, executing campaigns
- Test sites and landing pages, improving traffic
- Generate weekly and monthly webmaster reports, to increase performance and sales.
- Solid understanding of SEO and PPC, preferable within an eCommerce environment,
- Budget management responsibilities
- Adwords, Bin Ads, Webmaster, Google Analytics, Doublecklick
- Ability to work autonomously within a fast paced environment.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£34,000 to £40,000 + Benefits
- Great opportunity for a goal orientated and passionate SEO expert to work on exciting online strategies
- Leading consumer services business in Thames Valley region
- Working along respected and award-winning marketing team
- Fast paced and vibrant organisation with modern offices and great onsite facilities
£30,000 to £34,000
- Full training provided
- Renowned company
- Great company culture