Reference: 08312 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 June 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 June 2019
Our client is a leading provider of language services and is currently recruiting for a Senior Translation/Localisation Project Manager to join their existing in Nottingham team on a permanent basis.
This role will involve managing two teams of Translation Project Managers, dealing with training and reviews whilst also reporting on any issues within the department. You will manage a portfolio of stakeholders in the Pharmaceutical, Bio Pharma and Life Sciences sector in the UK and Switzerland.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience as a Translation Project Manager or Localisation Manager, ideally in the Pharma or a related scientific industry; experience managing a team, as well as advanced computer skills, including the use of Trados and excellent organisational and time management skills. Foreign language skills are naturally a positive, but not a prerequisite.
In return, you will be joining a world leader in their industry, working in a dynamic team. The company offers a competitive salary, the option of flexible working hours, including potentially working from home 1 day a week, and the possibility of career progression.
Based centrally in Nottingham, there is plenty of public transport and it is a 10 minute walk from Nottingham station for those commuting from outside of the city; limited parking on-site.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established language service provider
- Friendly team environment
- Competitive salary
£50,000 to £60,000
London - West
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector
£60,000 to £70,000
- An innovative consultancy, passionate about delivery and enabling company performance through transformation
- Training and development a key priority
- An award winning business who are always looking to evolve