Reference: 08312 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 June 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 June 2019
Our client is a leading provider of language services and is currently recruiting for a Senior Translation/Localisation Project Manager to join their existing in Nottingham team on a permanent basis.
This role will involve managing two teams of Translation Project Managers, dealing with training and reviews whilst also reporting on any issues within the department. You will manage a portfolio of stakeholders in the Pharmaceutical, Bio Pharma and Life Sciences sector in the UK and Switzerland.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience as a Translation Project Manager or Localisation Manager, ideally in the Pharma or a related scientific industry; experience managing a team, as well as advanced computer skills, including the use of Trados and excellent organisational and time management skills. Foreign language skills are naturally a positive, but not a prerequisite.
In return, you will be joining a world leader in their industry, working in a dynamic team. The company offers a competitive salary, the option of flexible working hours, including potentially working from home 1 day a week, and the possibility of career progression.
Based centrally in Nottingham, there is plenty of public transport and it is a 10 minute walk from Nottingham station for those commuting from outside of the city; limited parking on-site.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£55,000 to £65,000
- An innovative MWM consultancy, passionate about delivery and enabling client performance through transformation
- A great place to further develop your MWM and PPM experience
- An award winning business who are focused on growth and excellence