Reference: 08364 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 25 July 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25 July 2019
An established language services provider based in Swindon is recruiting for a Senior Translation Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will fully manage and deliver a range of client translation projects and will work in a small and friendly team environment.
The successful candidate will have previously managed translation projects and be able to manage multiple projects at any one time. You will have excellent time management and relationship building skills, you will work well in a team as well as on your own initiative.
As a Translation Project Manager your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing and developing client accounts
- Issuing quotes, liaising with the translator to place projects
- Handling queries
- Quality assurance checks of translations
This company offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a friendly and sociable team. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, any additional language skills would be advantageous, however not essential.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided
- Established company
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
£9.50 to £10.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- International environment
- Friendly, multilingual and down-to-earth team
- Entry into video games industry
- Suitable for those looking for initial industry experience or out of work