Reference: 08449 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 September 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 September 2019
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading services provider based on the outskirts of Gerrards Cross in Buckinghamshire. The salary is competitive and the company also offer a wide range of benefits too.
Working in one of the company’s specialist translation divisions this role will involve working alongside the Head of Department to ensure that the translations are processed in timely, cost-effective manner and in line with processes and procedures.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Reviewing the current department procedures and coming up with ways to streamline processes
- Working with other departments to ensure timely delivery of translations
- Working with budgets and preparing cost estimates and invoice reports
- Identifying training needs within the team
- Assisting Head of Department Operations with implementing change across the department
The successful candidate will have ideally worked in the translation industry with experience in cost estimations for large projects, working with budgets and tenders. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to manage your own workload.
Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Based in close proximity to the French Alps
- A modern and dynamic translation company
- Small and friendly team
- Role has become available due to company growth
- Training provided