Reference: 00195 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 10 August 2016
Senior Talent Sourcing & Recruiting Consultant – 1 year contract
We are seeking leading Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists to join a hugely progressive, Global Bio-Pharmaceutical Company based in Uxbridge.
The position would be for an initial 18 months, where you will be responsible for executing the full life-cycle talent acquisition process.
• Responsible for the end-to-end sourcing, screening, submission of well-qualified candidates to hiring managers against defined recruiting action plans for assigned market(s).
• Partner with various stakeholders to evaluate business area resource needs, develops ideal candidate profiles, and defines recruitment channels and strategy.
• Together with hiring manager, HRBP and compensation team, successfully design, negotiate and deliver compelling offer to final candidate – including offer paperwork.
• Oversee coordination of background & reference checks.
• Utilises proactive, passive and best practice recruiting strategies to develop and maintain a network of potential candidates in key positions ready to meet company future needs.
• Provides talent acquisition expertise and guidance on projects as assigned.
• Education: Masters Degree in Human Resources – desirable but not essential.
• Languages: English – 1st Language. German – 2nd Language – advantageous.
• Ideally 7-10 years of direct recruiting experience within an international Pharma / Biotech company.
• Is able to demonstrate effective use of MS Office applications as well as show understanding of relevant recruiting applications.
• Ability to sensitively impact across levels and geographies.
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Tremendous opportunity for personal growth and development
- Company focused on providing excellent training (both internal and external)
- Clear and structured path for career progression (target orientated)
- Parking available in Windsor (rare!)
- Join a company that pushes professional development
- Cell Biology background
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity