Reference: 08827 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 21 September 2020
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 21 September 2020
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Sr. Systems Analyst to join their team in Uxbridge on a contract basis.
Working on some exciting projects and help them take their systems to the next level, you will work in a hands on delivery capacity, creating new applications and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver innovative cloud services.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Delivery lead for multiple projects across multiple technologies within an international environment
- Creating, delivering and supporting applications across on premise and cloud based solutions
- Design, document and write technical solutions and documents in line with quality management processes and using the correct enterprises architecture standards
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements, provide training/workshops and liaise with 3rd part supplies
- Ideally, you’ll have a Bachelor’s degree and previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint (2010 & 2013)
- Experience with cloud based services such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Great understanding of Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM
- LAMP Stack
- SQL and .NET
- Team player with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25.00 to £30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- People centric organisation with a focus on innovative medicine
- Global biotechnology company
- Based in the South of France
£45,000 to £55,000
- Leading pharmaceutical services business
- Great team focused working environment
- Working on behalf of globally renowned pharmaceutical businesses