Reference: 09328 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 23 September 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 September 2021
An internationally recognised brand name is looking to recruit a Senior Supply & Demand Administrator to join a busy and diverse team on a permanent basis.
This role will be office-based and any candidates applying must be willing to work in their office (no remote working is available for this role). Full Covid 19 precautions are in operation and will be talked through prior to submission.
- Processing orders and promotional goods and ensure these are updated on the system
- Liaise with clients, distributors and suppliers to coordinate orders and deliveries
- Prepare shipments and costings of Purchase orders, in line with accounts requirements, as soon as delivery information is available
- Keep all information on the systems and databases up to date including product and stock codes
- Previous export/purchasing administration experience
- Exposure to managing customers’ orders within a supply team
- Preferably JDE Enterprise One experience
- Great understanding of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Based near to Reading, this role is commutable by train, bus and car from locations such as Slough, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply