Reference: 06650 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 21 April 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 April 2017
Lets be honest; differentiating between IT sales opportunities and identifying the most appealing one can be tricky. Why should you care about this one in particular?
- Do you want to work for a company driven to reach the pinnacle of their industry?
- Do you want to work with like-minded peers who are consistently striving to want to over-achieve on their targets?
- Do you want to work for an award winning business who has grown organically to a position of strength over the last 20 years?
- Do you want to sell innovative and market-leading solutions which drive business change and digital transformation?
This new business sales hunter role requires you to possess a proven and demonstrable background in quota carrying solutions sales experience. Sales quota is dependant on experience but you should have consistency hitting £800K-1m per annum.
Earnings will be on a 50/50 split (eg. £50K base / £100K OTE) so your overall package will be tailored around the level of sales experience you carry into the role. Base salary levels can go up to £70K so this is a strong package for a candidate looking for solid earning potential. A car allowance will also be included on top of base and OTE.
Ideally you will have significant experience in selling business solutions (IT software) and you should be able to clearly demonstrate a track record of managing all aspects of the sales lifecycle from lead identification through to sales closure. An established network of contacts will be considered an asset; public, private and 3rd sector sales specialists are of equal interest.
The organization are an award-winning Microsoft partner who have been listen in the UK's Best Companies to Work For for small businesses category. They have developed a fantastic working culture where it's bright, ambitious and passionate people are right at the heart.
If this advert has piqued your interest, please apply even if you are currently happy in your role. We take an informal approach to better understand the direction you want to take your career first and will always be transparent whether an opportunity will help you reach your desired destination.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: Account Executive, Sales Hunter, Business Development, Lead Generation, Solutions Sales, Bus Dev, IT solution sales, Microsoft partner, New business
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London