Reference: 06680 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 May 2017
As Senior Research Executive working on bespoke healthcare research projects, this role will allow you to enhance your team and client management skills in a well respected global healthcare research agency.
You will take ownership of the research cycle from writing questionnaires, fieldwork briefings to carrying out interviews and analysis.
This is a great opportunity to have more client contact and start building your client interaction and management of analysts to help you on the path to Research Manager.
You will have strong research and project management skills gained within a market research, pharmaceutical, healthcare or consumer healthcare company. Strong communication and analytical skills a must have for this role.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.
- Senior managerial role within a leading global biopharmaceutical corporation
- 12 month temporary contract (needs full commitment to contract length)
- Progressive organisation with inclusive and diverse company culture
- Registered Medical Practitioner / Pharmacist - registered in the UK
- ABPI Codes
- Final Medical Signatory
- Oncology / Haematology therapy area