Reference: 00136 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 August 2016
Joining a successful media and PR analysis agency with international scope as a Media Research Executive, this is an exciting opportunity to further expand your skill set within lifestyle and consumer media campaigns. You will be focused on drawing insight and measuring success of international media campaigns on behalf of global brands
- Managing the day to day running of client projects and accounts
- Providing high quality tracking and analytical reports
- Assisting in development and implementation of briefs for new and existing clients
- Creating proposals and agreeing pricing with client
You will be looking to further your career and increase your client management responsibilities as well as using your strong research and analytical ability to add tangible insight and actions to client focused analysis. You will have a proven background in market research, media research or media/market analysis.
If this role sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more, please contact Jocelyn Chapman on 01753834866 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply, please do not hesitate to submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. For further information, please apply through this website.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Cell Biology background
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity