Reference: 09049 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 29 April 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 29 April 2021
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join their team in Cambridge. This role can be offered on a 12-month or 24-month contract.
This is a great opportunity to work with a team who take provide in working to the highest standards, passionate about delivering excellence and focused on sharing regulatory best practice and guidance throughout the wider business.
- Manage the regulatory submissions across EU, Switzerland and Emerging Markets for clinical trials, paediatrics and marketing applications
- Oversee the regulatory submissions management and tracking systems by ensuring its correct administration and data entry
- Ensure all regulatory information is accurately located and named
- Previous Regulatory Affairs experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong understanding of Regulatory submissions
- Great knowledge of Clinical Trial Applications and Marketing Authorisations is advantageous
- Exposure of Regulatory Affairs legislation and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of document management systems
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£21,000 to £27,000
£22.00 to £24.00 per hour + Holiday Pay