Reference: 08926 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 January 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 January 2021
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for Senior Regulatory Policy Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for interpreting and communicating regulatory policy and intelligence, participating in regulatory strategy development and the impact of national and global regulatory policy trends on internal regulatory strategy.
This is a great opportunity to part of a highly effective regulatory team working within an innovative international pharmaceutical business who are focused on excellence.
- Provide regulatory intelligence by identifying and effectively communicating global regulatory developments
- Use regulatory intelligence insights to improve drug development strategies
- Liaise with Regulatory Leads to review and research regulatory policies and its impact on strategy development
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage with public organisations on policy
- Experience with policy engagement, development in the pharmaceutical industry
- Advocacy experience
- Great knowledge of drug development processes
- Exposure to pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs policies, legislation, and procedures
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay