Reference: 08782 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 15 July 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 15 July 2020
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Senior Regulatory Document Co-ordinator to join their team in Uxbridge.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Oversee the regulatory document management and tracking systems by ensuring its correct administration and data entry
- Manage the regulatory submissions archive as well as all the contact records and product history
- Ensure all regulatory information is accurately located and named
- Previous experience in a similar role particularly within the pharmaceutical industry
- Great understanding of Clinical Trial Applications and Marketing Authorisations is advantageous
- Exposure of Regulatory Affairs legislation and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of document management systems
- Strong communication and time management skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay