Reference: 08886 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 26 November 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 26 November 2020
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company, is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to join their team in Cambridge.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- A key role in the creation and submission of regulatory documents, taking the lead as required
- Organizing and processing all submissions regarding products that require government approval
- Assisting with developing the strategy and plans within the regulatory team
- Ensure that all procedures adhere to Regulatory guidelines
- Maintain an active awareness of EU and EEMEa Regulatory legislation
- Previous experience in Regulatory Affairs and Compliance particularly within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience with CTA applications and post authorisation submissions
- Exposure of Regulatory Affairs legislation and procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay