Reference: 09374 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 19 October 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19 October 2021
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Senior Quality Manager.
A central role within Quality Assurance, you will ensure compliance of quality regulations and procedures for various therapies for a pioneering business at the forefront of scientific innovation. As a Qualified and Responsible Person, you will be working within a business which gives plenty of scope for innovation and challenge.
- Establish a Quality Management System to ensure GDP and GMP requirements are in place to apply for a Manufacturers Import Authorisation (MIA) as well as a Wholesale Dealers Authorisation (WDA)
- Act as a Qualified and Responsible Person per GMP and GDP requirements
- Ensure QMS is implemented and maintained on all sites
- Manage CAPAs
- Oversee and approve Standard Operating Procedures as well as any other Quality documents
- Take the lead on Regulatory Inspections relating to GDP and GMP guidelines
- Ensure all national quality requirements are followed
- Previous extensive experience in an operational quality role particularly in the pharmaceutical setting
- Educated to degree level in a scientific field
- Qualified and Responsible Person in the EU
- Extensive experience in Quality Assurance in a pharmaceutical setting
- Great understanding of GDP and GMP guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of global regulatory inspections
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply