Reference: 07621 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 19 February 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 19 February 2019
Senior Quality and Compliance Manager (System) | 9-month FTC
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge is currently looking to recruit a Senior Quality Compliance Manager to further develop and consolidate quality management processes within their business.
As part of a growing quality and compliance team, you will be used to working on compliance maturity projects, working to the highest standards within pharmaceutical compliance.
We are seeking ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 9 month contract and would thrive in joining this fast-paced department.
This role will be project based and your focus will be developing the Quality Management System (QMS) and in harnessing greater compliance throughout their affiliate business (UK & Ireland).
- Managing the affiliate quality management system (QMS). Tasks include:
- Authoring of SOPs and supporting process development for key procedures
- Conducting quality and compliance reviews of new and updated procedures
- Provide guidance on the creation of SOPs and WPs including
- Development of training materials for all new and updated procedures
- Update of all procedures
- Maintaining awareness of current legislation and corporate policies to ensure these are reflected in local procedures
- Preparation for audits to ensure the business maintains constant inspection readiness
- Work with the quality compliance team to further educated the wider business on the importance of quality compliance
- Managing and maintaining CAPA tracking system
- Working with the Learning and Development team, ensure appropriate training is delivered and recorded for all relevant personnel within the affiliate
Skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of quality management principles applicable to all GxP areas; including ABPI and IPHA Codes / Pharmacovigilance Legislation.
- In depth experience establishing a QMS – ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- A professional qualification in Quality and/or Process Improvement would be advantageous.
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant commercial quality compliance experience.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Cell Biology background
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£23,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with a close knit team
- You will be part of a team that is looking to grow and develop the business
- Long term career progression opportunity for the right individual