Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 June 2017
- Innovative & creative agency/gallery
- Lively friendly team
- Central location
An innovative agency based in Windsor are looking for a full-time Senior Office Administrator. This role offers office and accounts management using a good working knowledge of Sage 50. This permanent role will require you to work five full days a week.
The duties will include:
- Responsibility of reception area including meeting & greeting visitors
- Answering calls, booking travel, taxis, arranging couriers taking post
- Organising site & off-site storage
- Responsible for office facilities and cleaners
- Competent use of Sage 50 in order to assist with Book-Keeping, General Accounts, Bank Reconciliation and Purchase Ledger.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients.
The successful candidate will possess Sage 50 skills along with good organisational and time management.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Fast and dynamic environment
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Award winning company
- Progression and development opportunities
- Adapting to various roles when required
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Exciting technology vendor in Slough, Berkshire
- Superb opportunity from a stock management background looking to move into a head office environment
- Initial three month temporary contract with possible extensions (flexibility is required)
£20,000 to £21,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
- Company offers unparalleled benefits package
- Varied and busy role