Reference: 06714 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 June 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 June 2017
An innovative agency based in Windsor are looking for a full-time Senior Office Administrator. This role offers office and accounts management using a good working knowledge of Sage 50. This permanent role will require you to work five full days a week.
The duties will include:
- Responsibility of reception area including meeting & greeting visitors
- Answering calls, booking travel, taxis, arranging couriers taking post
- Organising site & off-site storage
- Responsible for office facilities and cleaners
- Competent use of Sage 50 in order to assist with Book-Keeping, General Accounts, Bank Reconciliation and Purchase Ledger.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients.
The successful candidate will possess Sage 50 skills along with good organisational and time management.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£17,501 to £20,000
- Busy fast paced role
- Prestigious Summer School
- Private School in South East
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required