A global organisation working on the provision of innovative R &D services within drug discovery is looking for a Senior Microbiologist to join their team in Ireland.
Working for an internationally renowned business, you will be providing microbiology expertise and compliance for the business as part of their innovative portfolio.
- Qualification/validation of various testing methods such as antimicrobial effectiveness test, endotoxin and sterility testing as well as disinfectant efficacy testing
- Perform quality control checks and protocol writing
- Ensure GMP compliance
- Train other members of the team as needed
- Laboratory process improvement
- Educated to degree level in a Scientific area
- Proven background in Scientific/Microbiology research within the pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Experience with disinfectant efficacy testing and validation
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.