Reference: 08681 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 February 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 February 2020
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical / Legal Administrator to join a research organisation based in central London. This is a chance to join research leaders within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business.
This role acts as the conduit between lawyers, doctors and senior management. A person with a high-level of tact and persuasiveness is of great benefit as you’ll be coordinating work between highly professional and busy individuals.
You’ll possess an excellent standard of written English as well as being highly proficient in MS Word (you’ll be formatting and proof-reading medicolegal reports).
- Managing patient data and generating relevant reports (for legal cases)
- Overseeing and solving relevant medical and legal enquiries
- Working closely with the Medical and Legal team to guarantee all bookings are managed efficiently whilst assisting the team with any marketing tasks and campaigns
- Ensure all terms and conditions are up to date and liaising with clients and consultants for any outstanding reports.
- Raising invoices and chasing outstanding payments
- Assisting with any ad-hoc projects
- Graduate calibre individual
- Solid administration skills in either a medical or legal background (naturally exposure to both is an ideal profile)
- Knowledge of full Microsoft Office suite (strong Excel and Word skills)
- Experience in using of case management system/patient management software preferred
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Established company
- Industry training provided
- Competitive salary
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Diverse and engaged workforce
- Global biotechnology company working on pioneering science and medicine