Reference: 07042 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 14 December 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 14 December 2017
Our client, an innovative and well established pharmaceutical company based in Slough, is currently looking for a Senior Medical Information Officer to join their Medical Services team on an initial 6-month contract.
With proven medical information experience, the ideal candidate will provide scientific leadership through the provision of comprehensive medical information to both internal and external customers across the UK and Ireland.
This is a great opportunity to take a leadership role as the company moves into 2018. As a subject matter expert you will support medical affairs and commercial teams on pre-launch and product launch activities. Part of your role will act as ambassador promoting the service throughout the company and making sure that all activity is fully compliant – GCP, GVP, ABPI, IPHA.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and sustain a thorough knowledge of internal and external medical information systems and sources.
- Aid in the administration of medical information document/enquiry management systems – including maintaining all standard letters and Q&A’s for assigned products.
- Provide support to Medical Affairs and Commercial teams regarding pre-launch and product launch activities.
- Responsible for ensuring medical information activities are in line with ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice.
- Holding a relevant Life Science degree with significant pharmaceutical industry / Medical Information experience is essential for this role.
- Up to date training and knowledge of APBI and IPHA Codes of Practice.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Pharmacovigilance legislation.
- Full valid driving licence.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£250.00 to £300.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.
- Join a company that pushes professional development
- Cell Biology background
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity