Reference: 07624 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 19 February 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 19 February 2019
Senior Medical Affairs Advisor – Final Medical Signatory | 12 months FTC
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Medical Affairs Advisor to join a global pharmaceutical company based in West London on a 12 months contract.
Aiding the Medical team, you will contribute your expert knowledge within Multiple Sclerosis and ensure the development and delivery of pre-launch drug for the UK and Ireland market.
- Providing scientific consultation across the medical and commercial teams – ensuring accuracy and compliance to all relevant regulations.
- Responsible for developing and implementation of medical strategy
- Working collaborative with different departments: marketing, regulatory, market access, pharmacovigilance and supporting them with your Multiple Sclerosis knowledge
- You will develop a wide network through your high level of therapy area expertise, delivering innovative medical affairs initiatives.
- Experience developing and delivering medical/scientific training to staff.
- You’ll work cross functionally across the business engaging with internal departments and external partners.
- Hold a strong working knowledge of the ABPI Codes of Practice and have Final Medical Signatory
The successful candidate will have:
- You will be a registered Medical Practitioner / Pharmacist (GMC registered) in the UK
- Hold final medical signatory experience
- Strong practical knowledge of the ABPI Code of practice
- Expert in the Multiple Sclerosis therapy areas
- Come from a strong scientific background
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence and wellbeing
- Modern working environment with state of the art laboratories and equipment
- Innovative biotechnology business with a great target pipeline
£25,000 to £30,000
- Joining an innovative medical devices company
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your career
- Joining a fast-paced environment
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company