Reference: 09506 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 6 January 2022
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 January 2022
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company with an innovative and exciting growth plan, they are currently looking for a Senior Medical Advisor focusing on Cardiovascular therapy area with final signatory and strong post qualification experience.
As part of the Medical Affairs Leadership team, you will represent the UK on a European level by being a subject matter expert on product and treatment trends within a specific therapy area whilst ensuring compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Provide medical input into UK Cardiovascular Brand development plans (product and patients treatments) and ensure these are aligned with European strategies
- Participate in European/Global studies by being an active member of the European medical team and provide scientific support to marketing and regulatory proposals
- Liaise with external brand experts in order to gain input on treatments and develop strong scientific partnerships
- Review promotional materials to ensure they are in line with scientific data, SOPs and ABPI Code of Practice
- Experience as a Medical Advisor particularly within the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
- A Medical Doctor (GMC registered) or registered Pharmacist with final signatory experience
- Proven background in providing medical input into brand strategy
- A knowledge of cardiovascular disease area is highly advantageous
- Experience of the ABPI Code of Practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay