Reference: 06348 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 14 October 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 14 October 2016
Senior Medical Administrator – Temp Contract
A Global Pharmaceutical company based near Heathrow are looking for the support of a Senior Medical Administrator to join them on an initial temporary rolling contract. We are looking for talented individuals to provide first class administration support across multiple departments.
- Managing the logistics for multiple events and meetings both internally and externally.
- Zinc Administration – administrative support and management of job bags.
- Processing purchase orders, PO creation and invoices.
- Requesting and managing contracts through the signatory process.
- Various Ad Hoc secretarial duties / project work.
Skills and knowledge:
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Previous knowledge of ZINC systems would be beneficial.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Oracle and ZINC.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company