Reference: 06348 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 14 October 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 14 October 2016
Senior Medical Administrator – Temp Contract
A Global Pharmaceutical company based near Heathrow are looking for the support of a Senior Medical Administrator to join them on an initial temporary rolling contract. We are looking for talented individuals to provide first class administration support across multiple departments.
- Managing the logistics for multiple events and meetings both internally and externally.
- Zinc Administration – administrative support and management of job bags.
- Processing purchase orders, PO creation and invoices.
- Requesting and managing contracts through the signatory process.
- Various Ad Hoc secretarial duties / project work.
Skills and knowledge:
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Previous knowledge of ZINC systems would be beneficial.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Oracle and ZINC.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £27,000
- Company focused of training, learning and career development
- Fast growing business with multiple offices across the UK and US
- Based in central London
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location