Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 17 July 2017
- Work within a close-knot thriving team
- Assist launch a new product in September
- Become and integral member over the 6 months, driving revenue leads.
- Fun, vibrate office, great working culture
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a fast paced award winning company who provide integrated technology solutions globally in a variety of industries. You’ll be joining at a time when they are growing their marketing team to support their new product development.
Working directly with the CEO to manage the strategy, marketing team and product within the market place. You will be a real thought-leader and passionate about technology.
You will need to be passionate about digital marketing, proactive by nature and agile to work in this close-knit team.
- Implement the strategy across digital marketing
- Lead the team across executing the following digital marketing campaigns: email, SEO, PPC, social, web, video and content
- Provide insight into best practice across multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of company technologies, to translate such knowledge to potential customers
- Unite sales and marketing teams, to create a collaborative approach to demand generation
- Evaluate, measure and report on the success of campaigns, creating strategy for improvement
- In depth knowledge of the following channels: email, marketing automation, SEO, PPC, web, social,
- Proven experience managing a marketing team
- Ability to balance the strategy and execution of campaigns, leading by example
- Experience working within a B2B software/technology environment
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management, ability to unite sales and marketing towards a common goal
- B2B marketing within the software industry
- Social media in a B2B context
- Adobe Photoshop
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£55,000 to £60,000
- A chance to work with an award winning channel marketer
- Providing world class business worldwide
- A Gartner Magic Quadrant leader
- Advanced technology that allows for flexibility and new standards of responsiveness
£40,000 to £45,000
Up to £22,000
- Develop your marketing skills
- Joint a fast-paced dynamic team
- Relaxed company culture.