Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 October 2017
- Leading FMCG company
- Friendly and ambitious working environment
- Working with top customers and leading media agencies
- International Company
- Great salary & benefits package
Do you have a love of FMCG sector?
Are you a hungry and ambitious marketer?
Are you a self-starter with loads of initiative and follow through?
This role needs an ambitious, creative, innovative and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to continue to drive the brand within the UK/I, Belgium and Malta market.
Working in a very fast paced and innovative FMCG company based in Maidenhead, the company are looking to bring on an experienced FMCG marketer who only wants to achieve the best.
The company wants to double in size over the next 5 years, they need a unique individual to help develop and strategically drive the brand to new height and double the amount of household users.
The ideal candidate will come from an FMCG background and must have experience with planning and executing the successful delivery of FMCG products.
Reports to the UK Marketing Director: the key responsibilities would require the successful candidate to
- Lead the UK marketing brand strategy and planning process
- Manage the Uk brand strategy implementation including a range of FMCG products to deliver budget targets
- Lead the launch of NPD in new categories within the UK market
- Brand performance financial management tracking and brand passion
- Effectively lead the UK integrated Marketing communication plan
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £35,000
- Excellent career progression.
- Working for across EMEA.
- Some international travel.
- Medical industry.
£25,000 to £35,000
London - North
- Take full responsibility for the email marketing function
- Join a vibrate, fast paced environment
- Manage, optimise, live and breath email marketing and CRM
- Work with leading retail and FMCG brands
€67,000 to €87,000
- Company with ambitious growth plans
- First marketing hire for the French business so lots of scope for the right person
- Working for a market leader