Reference: 06694 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 May 2017
An online business based in Windsor is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team on permanent basis. This is a very busy and varied role, which would ideally suit a B2B marketer with a strong background in digital and content marketing.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent copywriter with strong storytelling skills and a solid understanding of the fundamentals of content marketing, SEO, programmatic and online advertising in order to execute high performing campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working closely with the sales team to own and manage the B2B lead generation process spanning content marketing, advertising and lead nurturing
- Own and develop content marketing strategy
- Planning campaigns from start to finish, including content planning and creation to distribution, measurement and optimisation
- Implement SEO best practice for the website
- Write, edit, create and supervise the production of lead generation and publicity material (social channels, events, advertising, email, websites, video and case studies)
- Refine content and messaging through research and analysis
- Represent the company at new business events
The successful candidate will possess strong B2B content marketing experience with a proven track record of executing and developing SEO and SEM campaigns. As a Senior Marketing Executive you will possess strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines. In return the company offers a competitive salary and range of benefits. Based in Windsor, the company is easily commutable by both car and public transport from locations including, Slough, Maidenhead, Staines, Bracknell and surrounding towns.
For further information or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Join a leading, independent property company
- Fantastic step up in your property management career
- Be part of a team who provides exceptional service level and maintains the highest standards within the local property sector
£20,000 to £24,000
- Fast growing company with great multinational clients
- Great training and career development offered
- Opportunity to develop a career in customer insight/research
£11.20 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Double winners of Excellence Award
- Multilingual, diverse office environment
- Great experience for those out of work
- Work with diverse industries