Reference: 06694 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 16 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16 May 2017
An online business based in Windsor is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team on permanent basis. This is a very busy and varied role, which would ideally suit a B2B marketer with a strong background in digital and content marketing.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent copywriter with strong storytelling skills and a solid understanding of the fundamentals of content marketing, SEO, programmatic and online advertising in order to execute high performing campaigns.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working closely with the sales team to own and manage the B2B lead generation process spanning content marketing, advertising and lead nurturing
- Own and develop content marketing strategy
- Planning campaigns from start to finish, including content planning and creation to distribution, measurement and optimisation
- Implement SEO best practice for the website
- Write, edit, create and supervise the production of lead generation and publicity material (social channels, events, advertising, email, websites, video and case studies)
- Refine content and messaging through research and analysis
- Represent the company at new business events
The successful candidate will possess strong B2B content marketing experience with a proven track record of executing and developing SEO and SEM campaigns. As a Senior Marketing Executive you will possess strong time management and organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines. In return the company offers a competitive salary and range of benefits. Based in Windsor, the company is easily commutable by both car and public transport from locations including, Slough, Maidenhead, Staines, Bracknell and surrounding towns.
For further information or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour
London - City
- Dynamic city offices
- Fast paced lively environment
- Global client
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers