Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11 September 2019
- Established services provider based in St Albans
- Standalone marketing role
- Competitive salary
- Good team environment
An established services provider based in St Albans, Hertfordshire is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a standalone marketing role with the responsibility for marketing the company’s brand within existing and targets markets, through the execution and management of marketing activities in line with the company’s business strategy.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing and developing the company’s website
- Producing engaging copy, newsletter and mail shot content to attract new business
- Managing relationships with external suppliers, for example marketing agencies and web developers
- Maintaining and developing the CRM system
- Managing the company’s social media channels
- Attending trade shows, events, conferences and networking events
- Working alongside the sales function to create marketing materials, whilst identifying suitable target markets and events
- Competitor analysis
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of a wide range of marketing activities with a strong focus on digital marketing (SEO, PPC, social media). You will have a good eye for detail with the ability to write engaging content. This is a very hands on marketing role and involves working autonomously with responsibility for the company’s marketing activity, including budgets.
The company offer the opportunity to work in a small and friendly office environment and are paying a competitive salary. For further information, or to apply for this position please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£60,000 to £65,000
- Working for a world renowned business in their sector
- At the forefront of technological innovation
- Working as part of a global marketing team focusing on the EMEA region
€35,000 to €40,000
- Working for a growing, global company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team with significant experience within the pharma / healthcare sector
£11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Home based
- Working on Italian markets generating qualified business leads for global IT companies
- Using advanced communication skills to verify and qualify and gather information by phone