Reference: 06507 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 January 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 January 2017
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing marketing automation agency. As they enter a new stage of development, they're looking for a senior consultant to develop the business.
This role is responsible for strategic management of clients, and working closely with the founders to develop the business further. Mainly working within the B2B technology sector they are eager to expand into new verticals.
Its a great chance to use your, market knowledge, expertise and industry relationships; to make a significant impact. They are looking for a long-term relationship as they expand.
- Develop business, utilising past and existing relationships with Eloqua users
- Work closely with the partners to develop and manage existing clients
- Strategist on market trends, forecasting areas of growth
- Liaise with marketing automation technologists, as the implement and develop campaigns
- Utilise existing relationship's to accelerate the company's growth and brand awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing automation i.e. Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot
- Understanding of marketing automation best practice,
- Strategic ability to target existing clients within the market
- Strong business acumen, and ability to work within a small-knit team
If you would like more information on this role please call Minerva on 01753830706 or email Minerva@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
€50,000 to €60,000 + Benefits
- Fast growing tech company with start-up mentality
- Collaborative working environment, everything is about PEOPLE
- Place for innovative candidates; opportunity to put your ideas in action
- Great long-term career prospects within the organisation
- Amazing, new office in the heart of Berlin
£38,000 to £45,000
£30,000 to £34,000