Reference: 07651 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 8 March 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 8 March 2019
Senior Mac Support Analyst (2nd Line) – 2 months
Pharmaceutical company based in Abingdon is looking to hire Senior Mac Support Specialist to join their IT team on a short-term, 2-month contract (until mid-June 2019 due to increased workflow).
Please apply if:
- You are available with immediate effect
- Have a proven background in providing daily support to Mac users in a commercial environment supporting across hardware and software
- Responsibility for setting up new users and upgrades to MAC hardware and software
- Have strong knowledge of macOS (to an administrator level)
- Jamf management experience
You will be providing both onsite and remote support to internal users across desktop, laptop, mobile (iOS experience for mobility support is crucial), VPN, hardware, software, MACs, Jamf management, Audio visual and audio conferencing at a 2nd line support level.
Strong macOS, iOS expertise and excellent communication skills are crucial.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Keywords: Mac, MacBook, Apple, iOS, iPhone, macOS, Mac support, Mac technical support, VPN, hardware, software, laptop, desktop
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£27,000 to £30,000
- Ideal opportunity for someone looking to broaden their IT career
- Helpdesk / desktop support opportunity
- Due to client site, must be able to obtain an enhanced DBS
- Own transport required
£30,000 to £32,000
- Innovative business at the forefront of technology
- Opportunity to specialise in product/application support
- Be a part of a global team
£20,000 to £25,000
- Ideal opportunity for someone looking to build an IT career
- 1st line support (helpdesk) opportunity
- Due to client location, must be able to obtain an enhanced DBS
- Future opportunities to take on additional desktop support experience