Reference: 08734 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 17 April 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 17 April 2020
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Senior Logistics Co-ordinator to join their team in Oxford on an initial 12 month temporary assignment with a decent chance of extension beyond that.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Managing the receipt and distribution of goods and ensuring that procedures such as packaging and documentation is accurately provided
- Organising shipments and co-ordinating with the companies to solve any queries that may arise
- Responsible for stock control of the facility’s supplies including liquid nitrogen cryo-banks, gas cylinders and dry ice
- Raising PO numbers and checking invoices for all the shipments
- Previous experience in a logistics role particularly in a pharmaceutical setting
- Great knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of health and safety regulations is preferred
- Team player with excellent communication and multitasking skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply