Reference: 08721 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 26 March 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 26 March 2020
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Senior Logistics Technician to join their team in Oxford.
- Managing the receipt and distribution of goods and ensuring that procedures such as packaging and documentation is accurately provided
- Organising shipments and co-ordinating with the companies to solve any queries that may arise
- Responsible for stock control of the facility’s supplies
- Raising PO numbers and checking invoices for all the shipments
- Previous experience in a logistics role particularly in a pharmaceutical setting
- Great knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of health and safety regulations is preferred
- Team player with excellent communication and multitasking skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay