Reference: 06407 Job Type: Temp-to-Perm Date Posted: 11 November 2016
Job Type: Temp-to-Perm
Date Posted: 11 November 2016
Senior Logistics & Stock Administrator
£20-23K (perm) - starting as an initial temp contract (must be open to working on a long-term basis
Why should you be interested in this role?
- You want to work for a Global technology provider who has ambitious plans for different verticals in the future
- You want to be a part of a professional logistics & stock department in a global, brand focused business
- You want to work in a head office environment where you have liaison across most teams in a European wide operation
- You enjoy working an environment where you have to add value to your employer every single working day
What will they want you to have?
- A process driven approach with an excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and professional attitude especially when working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a head office, stock management role (not store based retail experience) which includes extensive liaison with other departments
- Some experience of coordinating other team members (this role involves coordinating the work of two other Stock Administrators; not direct management)
- Availability to start with immediate effect; this is a temp-to-perm role so requires the individual to commit to the role on a long-term basis
- Exposure to working with Microsoft Excel on a daily basis (intermediate level as a minimum expectation). Experience with SAP (ERP) would be hugely beneficial
So what type of character will work well in this role?
- A tenacious, self-starter is an ideal fit; this role will need someone who can roll up their sleeves and take ownership of the position
- Someone with ideas but who will listen carefully; there is scope for process improvement in the role but at the same time, consistency in existing procedures must be maintained
- A person who genuinely takes care and has accuracy in the work they do; there is little room for error in this role. You'll be a person who prides them-self on getting a job done right first time
- Resilient; this is a fast moving consumer driven business which is going through a period of significant change. This means the person has to be able to accept change and adapt quickly as the role (and company) develops
Based in Slough, this role is commutable from locations such as Windsor, Maidenhead, Reading, Bracknell and Staines.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. For further information, please apply through this website.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company