Reference: 09182 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 23 July 2021
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 23 July 2021
An innovative biotechnology company which has an exciting target pipeline with great potential for the future are looking for a Senior Laboratory Technician to join their team near Oxford on a 12-month fixed term contract.
As a senior member of the team, you will supervise and work closely with technicians in a state-of-the-art laboratory where you will be coordinating all lab functions.
- Oversee laboratory procedures onsite including solution preparations, stock management as well as chemical inventory and resolve any queries or issues that may arise
- Lead a close-knit team of Laboratory Technicians
- Manage and assess onsite stock continuously ensuring quantities are appropriate for studies and liaising with third party vendors to arrange new orders
- Maintain all laboratory equipment in good working order, arranging repairs when necessary
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are in place and adhered to
- Previous experience as a Laboratory Technician within a pharmaceutical or biotechnology setting
- Ideally, prior experience in managing a team
- Strong understanding of laboratory safety regulations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and software systems such as Oracle is preferred but not essential
- Team player with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay