Reference: 06876 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 6 September 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 6 September 2017
A fantastic HR opportunity has arisen to join a hugely progressive, Global Bio-Pharmaceutical company who is committed to putting patients first.
You will be an accomplished HR Professional with proven employment law knowledge and employee relations experience. In join this extraordinary business and you’ll be a part of shaping its future.
This is an exciting opportunity where the successful applicant will be providing support to the Directors and the Senior Management teams across the EMEA Region.
- Driving the HR agenda by partnering with Directors and senior management.
- On boarding new employees and conducting departure interviews.
- Managing the operational HR and day-day support, providing guidance on performance management.
- Assisting on grievances and disciplinary issues, representing both employee and management interests.
- Being the main point of contact for all employee relations issues.
- Relevant university degree / commercial diploma or equivalent work experience.
- International / EMEA HR experience is desirable.
- Candidates MUST be CIPD
- Experience of working in a cross functional environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 to £12.80 per hour + Holiday Pay
- High staff retention rates
- Initially a temporary role but with great potential for the right person
- A team focused and collaborative working environment
- Great opportunity to develop your recruitment and HR skills
£26,000 to £29,000
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced HR role supporting approximately 150 across the UK
- Company values a healthy work / life balance
- Generalist role which will allow you to take ownership of processes across the full HR mix