Reference: 06905 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 23 September 2017
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 23 September 2017
Senior Human Resources (HR) & Talent Manager at an international marketing agency.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to lead a small HR team in an international company. Offered initially on a 12 month fixed contract with a view to go permanent thereafter, the role will largely be focused on talent (acquisition & career development), however you will also be responsible for all other aspects of HR throughout the UK office of circa 60.
In addition to talent management, other core areas will include:
- Training, L&D (Learning & Development)
- Budget Management, awareness of appropriate business-wide salaries
- Office environment/culture
- Company-wide strategy
This role would suit someone who is both strategic, but also happy to get stuck with operational duties, since the existing HR Manager has worked tirelessly over the past 3 years to establish the current HR policies. As you will be managing 2 HR representatives, you should have management experience and be able to integrate into the company quickly. Knowledge of the US market/ HR policies would be great, but non-essential. Great time management is a must.
Joining a forward thinking, customer centric company, people will be your passion – both internally and externally. They can offer a close-knit team, with lovely modern offices in the City of London and competitive benefits.
If this sounds like the role for you, don’t hesitate and apply today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 to £12.80 per hour + Holiday Pay
- High staff retention rates
- Initially a temporary role but with great potential for the right person
- A team focused and collaborative working environment
- Great opportunity to develop your recruitment and HR skills
£26,000 to £29,000
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced HR role supporting approximately 150 across the UK
- Company values a healthy work / life balance
- Generalist role which will allow you to take ownership of processes across the full HR mix