Reference: 09100 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 3 June 2021
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 3 June 2021
A global pharmaceutical company, based in Uxbridge, is currently looking for a Senior Health Economics Manager to join their team. Working as part of a key team within the business you will further develop their impressive pipeline of future products.
You will manage a full portfolio of projects/studies across multiple therapeutic areas. You will want to work in environment of excellence.
Key responsibilities include
- Design and develop strategy and analysis of PRO, interventional trials and observational studies
- Design data studies and provide meta analysis
- Working cross-functionally, you will lead the development of comprehensive products and health economic arguments to support projects publications
- Creates Health Economics and outcomes strategies and managing projects for clinical trials and observational studies
- Working with Affiliates and study partners on SAP and economic modelling
- You will have previous Health Economics experience of working within a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in market access and/or RWE highly advantageous
- You will have worked as a project lead/manager and will have experience managing multiple projects at any one time
- Background in clinical trial protocol development
- SAP knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of the current market is essential
- Strong relationship building experience and engagement with internal and external stakeholder management
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply