Reference: 06718 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 6 June 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 6 June 2017
Senior EPS Specialist – 12 Month Contract
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a passionate data/systems professional to join their healthcare department. We are seeking talented individuals who would thrive in joining this fast paced, professional team on an initial 12 month contract.
- Lead the administration and maintenance of the electronic prescription system (EPS) and all related processes.
- Providing exceptional first line support and training for both internal and external system users.
- Drive the roll-out and continual development of the electronic systems to support customer and business needs.
- Manage and maintain development plan alongside external suppliers – ensuring timely and on budget delivery of system enhancements.
- Work closely with Drug Safety department to ensure reporting of all Adverse Events and full compliance of data and processes.
- Leadership and development of system support team.
Skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience working in a leadership position coupled with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant experience.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Oracle would be advantageous.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Immediate start available.
- Working for a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team.
- Great opportunity to hit the ground running.
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to Oncology Drug Development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Pharmacovigilance
£60,000 to £75,000
- Neurology Research
- Phase III studies
- Career Progression
- Innovative Research