Reference: 06879 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 September 2017
As a Senior Customer Marketing Manager working within an EMEA B2B marketing team, you will act in a key role for the business as you plan and execute the integrated European marketing strategy and programmes across a range of channels in this brand new role.
You will be looking to engage with customers and creative engaging initiatives which focus around customer engagement, customer retention, customer development and customer advocacy.
- Define, build, and roll out end-to-end marketing programs
- Execute campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain and build the European marketing programmes calendar
- Plan and monitor the programmes budget
- Take responsibility for analysing metrics
An experienced customer marketing professional with B2B experience and marketing automation knowledge, you will have previously demonstrated an ability to plan effectively and execute marketing programs on time and in budget. referral partner marketing are highly advantageous.
You will be used to working with senior level stakeholders and have strong influencing and negotiating skills to achieve your goals. Business partnering and strategy skills are essential
It is essential that you have had experience in a programs focused marketing role covering email, webinars, content marketing, demand generation, and social media strategy.
Experienced in using marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, and SFA systems such as Salesforce.com
A global leader, this innovative and creative business is an essential part of the world marketplace. A place of opportunities and challenges, this business looks to hire the best marketing talent the world has to offer.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £13.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Well established company
- Ideal for someone looking to broaden their career
- 1 month rolling temporary opportunity
£190.00 to £200.00 per day + Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to work high-growth, entrepreneurial company
- Dynamic, modern London head office environment
- 10 month contract with view for extensions
£12.00 to £14.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global company with a people centric focus
- Working as part of an EMEA sales team
- Contract role with potential for progression
- Excellent earning potential