Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 March 2017
As a Senior Customer Marketing Executive working within an EMEA marketing team, you will act in a key role for the business as you plan and execute the integrated European marketing programmes across a range of channels.
Campaigns will be largely digital and planned and run within Eloqua. You will work on B2B integrated marketing campaigns with an emphasis on managing the end to end planning cycle.
You will execute marketing automation campaigns using Eloqua and social media. You will monitor programme budgets, and seek to improve upon the current marketing strategy.
- Define, build, and roll out end-to-end marketing programs
- Execute campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain and build the European marketing programmes calendar
- Plan and monitor the programmes budget
- Take responsibility for analysing metrics
An experienced customer marketing professional with B2B experience and marketing automation knowledge, you will have previously demonstrated an ability to plan effectively and execute marketing programs on time and in budget. French language skills and/or referral partner marketing are highly advantageous.
It is essential that you have had experience in a programs focused marketing role covering email, webinars, content marketing, demand generation, and social media strategy.
Experienced in using marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, and SFA systems such as Siebel and Salesforce.com
A global leader, this innovative and creative business is an essential part of the world marketplace. A place of opportunities and challenges, this business looks to hire the best marketing talent the world has to offer.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
£26,000 to £32,000
£55,000 to £60,000
- A chance to work with an award winning channel marketer
- Providing world class business worldwide
- A Gartner Magic Quadrant leader
- Advanced technology that allows for flexibility and new standards of responsiveness