Reference: 08675 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 February 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 February 2020
Our client, a global trading services provider with award winning brands is currently looking for a Senior Customer Experience Manager to join their team in London.
Taking ownership of a key brand in their portfolio, you will be focused on driving customer engagement, through managing user journey, site navigation, maximising customer touch points and meeting regional KPIs.
- Managing brand execution, through project delivery and managing user journey, site navigation, maximising customer touch points and meeting regional KPIs
- Optimising the website, through SEO and AB testing of user journeys
- Manage brand proposition and messaging across all customer touchpoints in line with brand guideline
- Working alongside other departments to ensure that company’s KPIs are being achieved as well as creating monthly reports detailing company’s performance
- Funnel optimisation
- Web analytics and site conversion reporting
- Previous experience in an ecommerce customer/user experience role particularly within financial services or trading sectors
- You will have a proven background in customer acquisition and user testing
- Strong project and stakeholder management experience
- Strong web analysis and reporting experience
- Target driven individual with great communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £25,000
Henley on Thames