Reference: 08665 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13 February 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 13 February 2020
Our client, a global trading services provider with award winning brands, are currently looking for a Senior Copywriter to contribute engaging and innovative content.
In this role, you will work as part of a team building content roadmaps, calendars and campaigns, creating relevant and engaging content as well as analysing content performance across multiple customer touchpoints.
- Assist in developing and deliver a content strategy across several online and offline platforms as well as ensuring they are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
- Create SEO rich content using on page search optimisation techniques
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to deliver the content plan
- Create digital, video, email and offline copy
- Analyse content performance to drive future content campaigns
- Previous experience in ecommerce or direct marketing copywriting within a similar sector
- Great knowledge of SEO and onpage optimisation techniques
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to produce simple and clear texts in both short and long copy
- Experience in creating online and offline content
- Customer focused background and goal-oriented individual
As part of your application, please submit writing samples or portfolio link with your cv.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply