Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 6 January 2022
- Established company
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
An established services provider is seeking a Senior Consultant to join their team on a permanent, full time basis.
Working within the Consultancy team, you will be responsible for creating and delivering consultancy services, including leadership and team development/management, in line with client needs.
The successful Senior Consultant will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Designing and presenting consultancy projects and development workshops based on client needs both in person and virtually
- Creating coaching sessions to managers and leaders from all organisational levels
- Organising follow up planning sessions
- Supporting the creation and delivery of leadership development programmes
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to an excellent quality standard to the client
- Managing project proposals as required in conjunction with the sales team to ensure projects maximise profitability
The successful candidate will have an extensive background in a consultancy role within a commercial setting and educated to degree level in Occupational Psychology (or related field). In addition, you will have previous experience in developing a team as well as strong strategic and business development skills.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary and a range of company benefits too.
For more information or to apply, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Negotiable + Benefits
- Use your technical knowledge to drive business strategy
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover