Reference: 06310 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 28 September 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 28 September 2016
Our client, a global consumer product manufacturer, is currently seeking a Senior Administrator / PA on a temporary basis to work as part of a team supporting the company's President for Europe. This is a maternity cover contract for approximately 5 months and will require commitment through until the return of the current incumbent.
The sucesssful candidate will be required to work Mon-Fri (37.5 hours with occasional flexibility being required to work from home in the evenings when required (approximately 2.5 hours per week).
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Travel bookings
- General office administration
- Dealing with deliveries
- Taking meeting minutes
- Ad-hoc duties
- Expense filing
- Meeting arrangements / co-ordination etc
This role would suit a candidate with strong administration skills coupled with excellent organisational skills. You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to priortise your workload. If you would like to apply please do so via this website.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company