Reference: 06631 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 4 April 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 4 April 2017
Senior Administrative Assistant to Medical Director – Temporary
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Senior Assistant to Medical Director on an initial 4 month rolling contract. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and would thrive in joining this fast paced commercial operations team.
- Providing administrative support to the Medical Director: aiding day to day operations and as well as assisting on projects.
- Extensive diary/calendar management: Booking travel, accommodation and transfers both within the UK and internationally.
- Managing the logistics for multiple events and congresses both internal and external – including budget tracking and minute taking.
- Processing purchase orders, requests for payments, invoices and new vendor requests.
- Supporting the on-boarding process of new starts as required.
Skills and knowledge:
- Prior experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry would be advantageous for this role.
- Excellent project management skills – hold the ability to multi-task and work to multiple deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Oracle – and ZINC would be advantageous.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company