Reference: 08687 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 2 March 2020
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 2 March 2020
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable professional to join the EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue, as a Senior AP Administrator.
Reporting to the Team Lead and supervisor, you'll be responsible for processing invoices in SAP and will therefore ideally have experience with this ERP.
You must have experience in a high-volume, invoice processing environment. In addition:
- You should be driven and personable, with strong numeric and problem-solving qualities.
- Attention to detail/ accurate data entry is of paramount importance.
- Basic-intermediate Excel is desirable, but non-essential.
- Experience in an EMEA/European SSC (or BPO) is desirable.
- Experience with multi-currency payments.
- SAP is highly beneficial.
- Examples of previous process improvements would be great.
This is offered on an initial 12 month, fixed term contract.
People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed and there are buses from Gloucester city centre. There is plenty of parking available on-site as well.
The company prides itself on valuing long-term commitment, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply