Reference: 06776 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 July 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 July 2017
- Development of new and existing client base
- Book appointments with prospects
- Travelling to on-site locations and project management meetings
- Manage supplier relationships
- Setting, communicating and maintaining projects
This is a full time position based in a small start up company which has been trading for four years.
For further information please contact email@example.com
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£22,000 to £25,000
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Danish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers