Reference: 07704 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 5 April 2019
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 5 April 2019
Working for a global biotech company you will be working within a technical team who are at the forefront of combining science and technology. As a Sencha Developer on an initial 3 month contract, you will be working on a high priority application enabling Scientists to engage more effectively with data.
Utilising Sencha ExtJS and Python micro Flask, you will have the opportunity to take the application to the next level and really enhance it through bug fixes and new features.
- Take ownership of a bug and feature request list, using a holistic approach to troubleshooting and fixes and gauging how they will impact on the application as a whole
- Build deployment application code
- Focus on deploying fixes to production and managing test cycles
- Liaising with internal stakeholders on a global basis to understand requirements and develop appropriate fixes and/or new features
- You will have a solid background in Java specifically with Sencha ExtJS 5/6
- Experience with Sencha Model View Controller (MVC) framework
- Experience in Sencha Command Builds
- Knowledge and experience with Python Micro Flask
- Experience working with Subervision SVN open source version control systems
- Some exposure to Jira
- Sencha migration experience is an advantage
The company pushes continual professional development, offers an excellent benefits package and a modern working environment.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£13.00 to £15.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Innovative business at the forefront of technology
- Opportunity to become a subject matter expert
- Be part of a global team
£30.00 to £33.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Initial 6 month contract with potential to be extended