Reference: 06516 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 23 January 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 23 January 2017
This is a great opportunity for a Scientific Affairs Advisor to join a global biopharmaceutical company focusing on their: Oncology, Immunology and Haematology areas. As a Scientific Affairs Advisor you will join the disease team on a range of responsibilities. Using your experience within medical information you will contribute towards their escalated medical information requests.
- Respond to escalated medical information responses
- Manage relationship with third-party medical information vendor, including contracts
- Develop Medical Information Standard Responses
- Maintain Medial Information database
- Reviewing promotional and non-promotional materials for accuracy and ABPI compliance
- Developing operational plans
- Assist the marketing department with clinical data to enhance campaigns
- Manage company Copyright license
- Experience within Medical Information
- Experience with 3rd party vendors
- Experience in Oncology, Immunology or Haematology
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Registered Medical Practitioner / Pharmacist - registered in the UK
- ABPI Codes
- Final Medical Signatory
- Oncology / Haematology therapy area
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position
£40,000 to £50,000
- Excellent international opportunity.
- Working in a fantastic city.
- Huge scope for career progression.